Terms & Conditions
Payments & Currency Disclaimer
Physical Products Terms & Conditions
The purchase of all digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads and online content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
- All digital products, ebooks, pdfdownloads, resource material, videos and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product, ebook, pdf download and all online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person. In some cases, Bikini Body Burn may encrypt, force password and/or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
- All transactions for purchase of intangible products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are made through payment gateways such as PayPal that use SSL encryption. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries and your details are not stored during this process.
- In case you are not redirected back to our website after purchase or you do not receive an email from us with a link to the product of your purchase, you can immediately contact us with your transaction details (email@example.com), including the email ID through which the payment was made. We will revert back to you with your product details and download link as soon as possible.
- All purchases for digital downloads made on www.bikinibodyburn.com are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since these products are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. In the case where a purchase error is made please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a resolution.
- By placing an order with Bikini Body Burn you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these Terms & Conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Bikini Body Burn for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All transfers conducted through Bikini Body Burn are handled and transacted through Third Party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the Terms & Conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Payment & Currency Disclaimer
All payments are managed by a third party payment gateway. All payment amounts are represented in AUD as this is the currency of our host country. All transactions processed on www.bikinibodyburn.com will be charged to the customer in the equivalent amount in their host countries currency per the AUD price. All currency conversions and their calculations through payment are made via the Third Party Gateway chosen by the customer.
Physical Products Terms & Conditions
Bikini Body Burn reserves the right to modify or change product specifications as required in order to improve our product range and availability. This will only be done when we consider the alternate product to be of equal or better quality. We recommend that you immediately inspect any product upon delivery to you to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the product, including that the product is of acceptable quality and matches the description of the product.
Requests for replacements of products must take place within 60 days from the original shipment date in order to receive a replacement, subject to the original product being faulty from issues outside general wear and tear. Replacement requests received more than 60 days after date of shipment will not be accepted.