Why do some people see results quicker than others? Because every BBB babe is different!
For example, if we took ten of you BBB Babes and left you on a deserted island with the same food to eat and exactly the same workouts to complete, after a couple of months, everyone's results with be completely different! Every single person reacts to workouts and changes in diet totally differently; some will lose weight on the scales, others won't but their measurements will change.
Generally, however, with any big changes to your diet and exercise regime, you should see a result within two-to-eight weeks.
There are so many factors involved in how and when you will 'see' changes. Things like age, genetics, your starting fat versus muscle levels, hormone levels, your metabolism... so many different things will impact your transformation/s. And, of course, don't forget that one of the biggest factors is if you are really giving it 100%.
Make sure you ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you really pushing yourself in your workouts? If you aren’t feeling exhausted after each workout, you need to up the intensity.
- Are you eating clean at least 90% of the time? If not, then it’s time to re-evaluate your goals. What means more to you, seeing a result or enjoying a cheat meal with your friends?
Remember, there is no right or wrong answer to these questions – just be honest with yourself and happy and confident in your decisions.
BUT if you are really pushing yourself and eating clean and aren’t seeing a result after around six weeks, here are some tips for you:
- Take your measurements and see if there is a difference, you may be pleasantly surprised!
- Skip cheat meals and eat clean 100% of the time.
- Relish the results that you can ‘feel’ as opposed to ‘see’; enjoy the increase in your energy and feeling great! Relish these feelings and let them motivate you to keep going!
- Add in an additional workout (to a maximum of five in a week).
- Up the intensity of your workouts, really push yourself! Lift heavier and run faster! Have you seen the Instagram stories of Karina lately? Even after over two years of consistent training she is exhausted and sweaty after her workouts as she continually pushes herself!
If you are lucky enough to be one of those babes who sees results within two weeks, woohooo, go you! But if you are one of those babes who can’t see a result after six weeks… this message is for you:
"You will see a result, we promise! Don't give up, we're here with you every step of the way!"
- Simon & Karina xx