There is so much more to exercise than looking good!
Looking great is a bonus to feeling great. And when you’re feeling great, you’re more inclined to exercise.
On the other hand, if you aren’t feeling great, you are more inclined to indulge in naughty food and sit on the couch. It’s a viscous unhealthy cycle, which is why exercise is so important!
But there are a lot other benefits to exercise as well. Here are some of our faves:
- It will inspire others around you to become fit too
- It will give you a stronger mindset and positive mentality. Improve your fitness and watch the other facets of your life bloom as well!
- It improves your general wellbeing, which means less colds and flus!
- You learn the correlation between hard work and reward, which you will find yourself applying to the other areas of your life.
- You will have LOADS more energy, which makes is a lot easier to deal with the pressures of work and study.
- It helps you realise your strengths and will give you a sense of pride in your accomplishments. Which basically means it will help you realise how amazing you are and help you celebrate it!
- It’s a great way to meet like-minded babes that will (bonus!) also inspire your own fitness journey.
Happy exercising! xx