For those BBB babes who haven't downloaded our 12 Week Guide, we want to let you in on a little hint...
... we recommend consuming protein at every meal – and that includes your snacks!
One of the most common queries we get is exactly which ‘snacks’ have the BBB protein tick of approval. So, without further ado, here they are babes!
- Boiled eggs – If you love an egg these are easy to cook. Each boiled egg has 6 - 7 grams of protein is high in good fats that will keep you fuller for longer!
- Protein Shakes – Easy and convenient! If you have protein powder just add water and shake. Each shake can contain 20-30 grams of protein. We've got an amazing recipe for our favourite breakfast shake, right here!
- Hummus and Carrots – Hummus is a healthy dip that packs 8 grams of protein per 100grams. Hummus and carrot is convenient, healthy and will keep you going to your next meal!
- Jerky – Jerky is a lean dried meat and is delicious. It packs a walloping 33grams of protein per 100g and is a great snack on the go.
- Tuna, avocado on rice cakes – A great snack with up to 15 grams per 100g. These include a great amount amount of good fats and, with the small amount of carbs, they are a great snack to have ninety minutes before a workout or up to 3 hours after.
- Protein powder and oats – This is an easy to prepare snack. Mix in the protein powder with water and oats a heat up in the microwave. It is delicious and for the babes that find it hard to put on weight and muscle the combination of high quality carbohydrates and protein is perfect.
- Protein loaf – make up a batch and portion it out for a weeks worth of snacks… soooo yummy, see our amazing recipe, right here!
Of course, don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any nutrition-based questions, or if you want to share some of your favourite protein-packed snacks with us!
Simon & Karina xxx