This overnight oats recipe is quick and easy, not to mention delicious and nutritious! If you are busy in the mornings and need something quick that you can walk out the door with, try our overnight oats - they're amazing.
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 3/4 cup greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup oats (steel cut, not instant)
- 1/4 cup berries
- (optional) 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- In a bowl, mix together the oats, greek yoghurt and vanilla powder. Cover the bowl and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, stir through the serving of protein powder. If you would like your oats to be a little runnier, add in the milk and stir through.
- Serve topped with berries, enjoy!
Tip - if you want to eat this 'on the go', prep it in a container that you can take with you in the morning, such as a tupperware or jar.
Macros: Fat 15g (16%), protein 32g (34%) and carbs 47g (50%) (please note that this will change slightly depending on the nutrition content of the protein powder that you use).