Eating clean doesn’t have to mean missing out!
Ok BBB babes… it’s time to share a trade secret! This recipe is THE BOMB!
This is the protein loaf that’s mentioned in Karina’s Meal Plan from the 12 Week Guide.
Or, as we prefer to call it, Protein 'Cake’ (that sounds so much more exciting doesn’t it!?)
Drum roll please… here it is!
Mix together in a bowl:
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup of chocolate protein powder
- 3/4 cup of walnuts
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup of cacoa powder
- 1/3 cup of milk (use whatever type of milk you prefer; we use almond milk)
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup of LSA or almond meal
- 1/4 cup of desiccated coconut
- 1 small carrot grated
- 1 small zucchini grated
- 2 tablespoons of granulated stevia
- 1 tablespoon of plain greek yoghurt
Pour the mixture into a 20cm rectangular tin that has been sprayed with oil and lined with baking powder.
Bake in the oven at 180 degrees celsius for about 45 minutes.
If you can poke a fork into it and it comes out clean, then it’s ready! Otherwise leave it in for a little longer.
Once cooked, allow to cool and then place it in the fridge in an airtight container. It will keep for 3 – 5 days.
This protein cake makes for the perfect breakfast or post training meal as it is packed with protein, good fats and a small amount of carbs. Make one for your next study group or team meeting and show your friends that eating clean doesn’t have to mean missing out!