All of the BBB Babes who took part in the most recent 12 Week Challenge absolutely killed it!
So, we thought, why don’t we have another one!? Who doesn’t need a little extra motivation!?
Our next 12 Week Challenge starts on Sunday 27th August and finishes on Saturday 18th November 2017. If you are reading this after the 27th of August, you can still totally still participate… just jump on in as soon as you can!
The prize? The winner will receive a cash prize of AU$500 and TWO runners up will each receive AU$250. Wow, right!? Plus, each of the THREE winners will receive their choice of their favourite Moana Bikini as well. How amazing, right!?
But, best of all, even if you don't win, you'll know that you've been a part of something that's helped you to be the best possible version of yourself that you can be and you've been making positive decisions for your health and well-being.
Cant wait to get involved? Sign up now, right here!
Our latest 12 Week Challenge Winner, Eliza Mibus, and her amazing transformation!
Here's a little bit more information for keen Challengers...
- Follow @bikini.body.burn on Instagram AND Facebook. Sign up on our website, providing BBB with your full name and email address. We’ll be communicating with you all, every week!
- At least eight times throughout The Challenge, let us know how you are going with your Challenge by; uploading a photo to Instagram and tagging #bbb12weekchallenge AND @bikini.body.burn or, uploading a photo or writing on the wall of the Bikini Body Burn facebook page.
- By Friday December 1st, Brisbane, Australia time, let us know your results by emailing email@example.com, including a before and after photo.
So, who can enter The Challenge?
- Absolutely ANY BABE who is aged 14 years of age or older, subject to the terms and conditions listed here.
- There are no requirements on what you post, we just want to hear how you are going with The Challenge! Here are some ideas on what you could post each week; your starting photo (which we know can be daunting, but in our experience, posting it makes you accountable for your journey!), what you've been eating, how you're staying motivated or your favourite protein shake recipe!?
We will be posting some hints and tips on our weekly Challenge emails - these will only be sent registered Challengers! So we'll be with you every step of the way!
Get involved! We can't wait to see your progress!
Karina and Simon xx