Want the best results you can possibly get from your workout?
Why not try one of these finishers to conclude your session!
We receive daily emails from our BBB babes asking for tips on how to build their bootys and tone their tummies. We love hearing from you all, so keep the emails coming!
One of the most common emails we receive is if we have any sneaky hints or tips to get the absolute most out of your workouts. While there aren’t any easy ways around getting real results, adding an intense ‘finisher’ to your workout can help you gain a little extra edge in your training.
All of our BBB workouts will help you build muscle all over your body, including in your booty and your tummy. But if you would like to add a finisher onto the end of your next workout that focuses specifically on your booty or stomach, try these:
THE PEACH x 3
- 1A - 25 Jump Squats (TIP - widen your stance to more than shoulder width so you get nice and low)
- 1B - 12/12 step-ups (i.e. 15 on one side and then 15 on the other) (TIP - the higher you step up the more you will activate your glutes.
- 1C - 60s Glute Bridge
- 2A - 25 Toe Touch Sit Ups
- 2B - 12/12 Side Plank Twists
- 2C - 60s Plank (TIP – pull your belly button in towards your spine to keep your back straight)
Refer to the exercise dictionary in your fitness guide for descriptions on how to do each exercise.
Happy booty building and tummy toning!
Simon & Karina x