Ok BBB Babes, do yourself a favour and make this - it is amazing! Full of good fats and complex natural carbs, this is the perfect snack to having on a training day.
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 2 eggs
- 100g coconut oil at room temperature
- 50g butter at room temperature
- 1.5 cups almond meal
- 1 cup raspberries (we recommend frozen)
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup self raising flour
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180'C and then line a small rectangular baking tin with baking paper.
- In a bowl, cream the eggs, butter, coconut oil and rice malt syrup. Once creamed, add the mashed banana and mix well.
- Add the almond meal, self raising flour, chia seeds and baking powder and mix until well combined then stir through the walnuts and raspberries.
- Spoon into the baking tin and place in the oven for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Allow to cool before serving. Yum!
Karina + Simon